THIS TRAILER SCREAMS JOHNLOCK MORE THAN EVER WHY DO THEY KEEP FUCKING WITH US
Gerard Butler, your accent is so visible right now
at my wedding, I want 9 people dressed up as the members of the fellowship of the ring to attend and halfway through the vows they stand up and start arguing until the one dressed up as Frodo shouts “I will do it, I will take the ring to the bride!”
then it just falls silent as he slowly brings me the Ring of Power
OH GOOD CHRIST YES
Can this post reach 7 million until Christmas?
seems like yes
wtf literally yesterday this had 300000 notes less
I know this isn’t an unpopular opinion at all, but I really don’t like Taylor Swift; her music or her personality.
her music bores me, really. It’s all about the same thing; getting over a guy or falling for a fantasy guy or singing about unrequited love. don’t get me wrong, i have those songs that make me wanna walk all over boys’ chests with red stilettos. but with Taylor Swift, it’s just, same story diff riff.
and plus, that was very immature how she called out harry styles at the vmas. sure, the song was inspired by him, but i can think of a million things better she could have done up on stage. for example, if she had said “Thanks to the guy who inspired this song— no hard feelings.” it would have shown that she’s over him. but calling him out like that, it was dead obvious that she’s not. and for someone in her mid twenties, i have to agree when everyone says she still acts like she’s in middle school.
she doesn’t need kanye to embarrass herself anymore.
I agree and disagree with this one. Not all her songs are about blokes, unreq’d or not. I can name you some that (to my ears) don’t have anything to do with that:
- Mary’s Song (Oh My My My) - okay, about love, but not Taylor’s story;
- Tied Together With A Smile - supposedly about her best friend, who was going through an eating disorder at the time;
- A Place in This World - well. Lyrics are pretty clear;
- Fifteen - the best friend again and being a teenager;
- The Best Day - her childhood and her thanking her parents;
- Change - could be interp’d to be about a relationship but this seems to be a message to the fans or to her band;
- Mean - a direct message to bullies and detractors of other nature;
- Never Grow Up - see The Best Day;
- Innocent - her response to the Kanye incident, which I thought was quite mature;
- Long Live - for her band;
- 22 - about being, well, young, drinking and dancing etc.;
- The Lucky One - Joni Mitchell;
- Starlight - Ethel and Robert Kennedy.
So, basically, a whole album’s worth. Quite good going IMO. But I like Swift, so I’m going to defend this notion ^^;
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday. [not sure, leaving it unbolded]
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I currently have a serious disease
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
things i’m ready for
things i’m not ready for
The only way to describe my feelings in one phrase is “pre-exam nerves”
I don’t want to do it because I know it’ll hurt
but I want to do it
but I just want it over with because maybe the hurt won’t be as bad if it’s quick
It took me a year after this was released to get this line, but when I got it…oh, when I got it…